Intellectual Property, Trademark and Copyright Policy
Effective Date: April 1, 2019
Welcome to the Intellectual Property Content Policy (the “Policy”) of thecorkcollective Corp. DBA thecorkcollective (hereinafter “thecorkcollective Corporation”), establishing the guidelines for submission of materials to thecorkcollective.us and any other affiliated sites (collectively, the “Site”). Any materials submitted by you to the Site, including, without limitation, photographs, videos, images, text, graphics and other materials (collectively, "Designs") are subject to the terms and conditions of this Policy. By using the Site, you agree that everything you upload, store, or use on the Site complies with this Policy, and you accept liability for any non-compliant Designs.
Please read this Policy carefully. By accessing or using the Site you agree to be bound by this Policy and to any additional guidelines, restrictions, or rules that may be posted in connection with specific sections or services of this Site. All such additional posted guidelines, restrictions, or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into this Policy. thecorkcollective Corporation reserves the right to make changes to the Site and to this Policy at any time without prior notice.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You will retain ownership of any submitted Designs, and you grant us and our designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, perpetual irrevocable right and license, with right of sublicense (through multiple tiers), to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), create derivative works of and publicly display such Designs solely in connection with the production or provision of any product or service you request or to show you how your Designs would appear in our products or services. For example, when you place an order for a product, we will prepare, manipulate (if necessary), and transmit the Design for production, packaging and shipment. In addition, you grant a nonexclusive, worldwide, transferable, sublicensable right to use, reproduce, publicly display, sell, and distribute the Design in advertising, marketing, samples, and promotional materials for the purpose of promoting the Site. Without limitation, this promotion, marketing, or advertising may consist of: (i) display of your products; (ii) promotional "streams" of audio/video/photographic content on the Site, (iii) Design placement in magazines, television shows, movies, and other media; and (iv) the promotion of the Site through third party feeds.
- Please note that, while you retain ownership of your Design, this Site contains graphics, photographs, images, document layouts, templates, artwork, text, fonts, software tools, and other information (referred to herein as “thecorkcollective Corporation Content”). This Site and all thecorkcollective Corporation Content are the copyrighted property of thecorkcollective Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or the copyrighted property of parties from whom thecorkcollective Corporation has licensed such property. All rights in the Site and the thecorkcollective Corporation Content are reserved worldwide. It is strictly prohibited to retain, copy, distribute, publish, or use any portion of the thecorkcollective Corporation Content except as expressly allowed in this Policy. thecorkcollective Corporation reserves the right to add to, delete from, or modify any part of the thecorkcollective Corporation Content at any time without prior notice. Any modifications to the thecorkcollective Corporation Content remain the property of thecorkcollective Corporation and its licensors.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise possess all necessary rights with respect to the Designs, and that the Designs do not and will not:
- infringe, misappropriate, use or disclose without authorization or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret right or other intellectual property or other property right of any third party;
- invade or otherwise violate the privacy and/or publicity rights of any individual;
- violate any laws or possesses or transmit fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable materials.
You also represent that there are no outstanding disputes in connection with the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights in the Design or any part of the Design.
- You consent to the use of your likeness, and you have obtained the written consent, release, and/or permission of every identifiable individual who appears in any submitted Design to use such individual's likeness, for purposes of using and otherwise exploiting the Design in the manner contemplated by this Policy, or, if any such identifiable individual is under the age of eighteen (18), you have obtained such written consent, release and/or permission from such individual's parent or guardian (and you agree to provide to us a copy of any such consents, releases and/or permissions upon our request). If you do submit a submission that contains the likeness of an identifiable individual under the age of eighteen (18), we strongly encourage you not to include any identifying information (such as the individual's name or address) with such Design.
- All Designs that you upload are automatically stored by thecorkcollective Corporation. thecorkcollective Corporation does not review any Designs before you upload them to the Site. As such, uploading a Design to the Site does not mean that such Design is in compliance with this Policy. By uploading Designs to the Site, you assume full responsibility for all such Designs and for compliance with this Policy.
- You agree that any Design submitted as part of an order for services may be reviewed for compliance with this Policy and that thecorkcollective Corporation may refuse to use any Design and may suspend processing and shipping of any order relating to the Design. thecorkcollective Corporation and its designees reserve the right to demand confirmation from you in writing of all rights, authorizations, licenses, permissions, and consents owned or obtained by you (if any) with respect to any Design you upload to or transmit through the Site. If you fail to provide us with satisfactory confirmation upon request, we reserve the right to remove or deny access to any or all of your Designs available via the Site and to suspend or terminate your account. In addition, you agree that thecorkcollective Corporation may disclose any Design and the circumstances surrounding its submission and use to any third party in order to provide the requested services, enforce this Policy or comply with any legal obligations or governmental requests.
- your Designs;
- your activities in connection with obtaining any products or services from us,
- any activity related to access to or use of your account by you or any other person.
- Designs that violate this Policy may be removed from the Site; provided, however, that we have no obligation to remove Designs in response to user reports or requests. We are not responsible for, and will have no liability for, the removal, non-removal or loss of any Designs from our Site. We recommend you keep back-up copies of your Design in your own personal storage system.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICES
- The Site is ©2021 thecorkcollective Corp. All rights reserved.
- All trademarks and service marks on our Site not owned by us are the property of their respective owners. The trade names, trademarks and service marks owned by us, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ours or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of our trade names, trademarks or service marks without our express prior written consent.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
EFFECTIVE: SEPTEMBER 01, 2021
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device. They may be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting (“first-party cookies”) or by other companies (“third-party cookies”). For example, we partner with third-party analytics providers, like Google, that set cookies when you visit our Websites. This helps us understand how you are using our services so that we can improve them.
Pixels are small images on a web page or in an email. Pixels collect information about your browser or device and can set cookies. Local storage allows data to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes HTML5 local storage and browser cache.
Category of Cookie
Why We Use These Cookies
Essential cookies are strictly necessary for our online services to function properly. Like the other cookies we use, essential cookies may be either first-party cookies or third-party cookies. Non-essential cookies are any cookies that do not fall within the definition of essential cookies, such as cookies used to analyze your behavior on a website or personalize website and email content to your interest (“Analytics” cookies) or cookies used to display advertisements to you (“Advertising” cookies).
"We use these cookies to remember your settings and preferences. For example, we may use these cookies to remember your language preferences"
"We use these cookies to help identify and prevent security risks. "
"We use these cookies to collect information about how you interact with our services and to help us improve them. For example, we may use these cookies to determine if you have interacted with a certain page. "
"We use these cookies to help us understand and improve our services. For example, we can use these cookies to learn more about which features are the most popular with our users and where we may need to make improvements. "
"We and our advertising partners use these cookies to deliver advertisements, make the ads more relevant and meaningful to visitors to our Websites and track the efficiency of our advertising campaigns, both on our services and on other websites. "
COOKIES WE UTILIZE COOKIES
We share information about your use of our Websites with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.
Google Tag Manager: This cookie is associated with Google Tag Manager which we use to load scripts into our Website pages. For information about Google Tag Manager, please visit https://www.google.us/analytics/tag-manager/use-policy/ .
iGo Digital: This cookie is used to capture customer behavior to improve the quality of the experience of our online customers, including enhanced browsing experiences. http://pages.exacttarget.us/iGoDigitalPrivacy.
Live Chat: This cookie enabling us to engage in live text-based conversations with our Website visitors. https://www.livechatinc.us/privacy-policy/ .
Google Shopping Review: This cookie pulls in seller reviews from different websites and integrates them with Google Shopping. For more information, please visit https://support.google.us/merchants/answer/6149970?visit_id=1-636646156486433541-1015971510&rd=1.
Google Analytics and GA Audiences: These cookies gather information allowing us to understand interactions with our Websites and ultimately refine that experience to better serve you. Google Analytics is an internet analytics service based on cookies provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). The data generated by the cookie is usually sent to a Google server in the US, where it is stored. However, since IP anonymization is activated on this Website, your IP address will first be shortened by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the United States and shortened. On behalf of thecorkcollective, Google uses this information to evaluate your use of this Websites, to provide reports on activities on this Website and to provide thecorkcollective with additional services related to the use of this Website and the internet. We have a legitimate interest in processing your data for these purposes to customize your experience on our Websites.
Full Story: This cookie gathers information to help us understand and improve our customer experience on the Website. For information about Full Story, please visit https://www.fullstory.us/legal/privacy.
DoubleClick, Google AdWords Conversion, Google Dynamic Remarketing: These cookies collect information about you to show you relevant ads.
For more information about DoubleClick, Google AdWords Conversion, and Google Dynamic Remarketing please visit https://www.google.us/policies/technologies/ads/ and http://www.google.us/intl/en/policies/privacy/ . To manage or opt out of personalization of advertisements by Google, please visit https://www.google.us/settings/ads/anonymous .
Facebook Custom Audience: This cookie allows us to serve ads to a specific set of people through Facebook. You can manage your privacy settings in the privacy tab of your Facebook account. For more information about Facebook ads and to manage or opt out of personalization of advertisements by Facebook, please visit https://www.facebook.us/ads/preferences.
Facebook Connect: This cookie enables social website plugins like the Like button, the Share button, comments and other tools that let you share your experience off of Facebook with your friends and others on Facebook. You can manage your privacy settings in the privacy tab of your Facebook account. For more information about Facebook’s social plugins, please visit https://www.facebook.us/full_data_use_policy.
For information on how our advertising partners allow you to opt out of receiving ads based on your web browsing history, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info/ . European users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising through the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance at http://youronlinechoices.eu/ . To opt out of ads on Facebook, Pinterest or Google that are targeted to your interests, use your Facebook, Pinterest or Google Ads settings.